- Every time Mikasa fanart appears on your dash, do 5 crunches
- Every time Eren fanart appears on your dash, do 5 push ups
- Every time Levi fanart appears on your dash, do 5 squats like you’re trying to take a shit but it won’t come out
lets do this we’ll be the most ripped fandom in the world and then our conquest can begin.
….I was meant to be asleep ages ago. Instead, I tried a different way of painting hair in. I quite like it right now, let’s see how it goes~
Just a little cleanup before bed. Because 1am is technically tomorrow.
I feel like once I’m done with this one I should do one of his father, but he’s really not important to the rest of the cast orz
Trying to live up to the other half of my username by actually using my tablet for a change.
Mostly testing out line weights, it’s damn weird to go from a tablet that didn’t adjust a large amount to one that if I press the tiniest bit BAM thickest lines in existence. (Can we tell I did the bangs first?)
I forgot his eyebrows :C His face is a tad too wide towards the top, too, and I repositioned the eyes without fixing the ears. Job for tomorrow, methinks.
(the hair is definitely being redone, too.)
Just so you all know, I’ll be fairly scarce tomorrow, and probably for a chunk of Thursday, for I shall be taking a day trip to Amsterdam to ensure my friend’s Hen Night doesn’t involve someone tripping and drowning in the canal.
It sounds really obnoxious, but I’ll be honest, I really don’t want to attend. I’d rather take the Mother Unit to the cinema to see Pacific Rim. Mostly because the friend planning the trip to a foreign country is only JUST telling me the details I need now.
Just checking in to say the birthday holiday is going swimmingly, and that due to my friend and her boyfriend being utterly mad, I have both a 3DS of my own now (!!!) and a copy of ACNL.
I will become one of you soon.
Yesss, join the AC horde! ;D
Using my tablet laptop as my main computer. I am either going to get loads of art done or none at all. (Probably none)
It also means I have no sound until I find my headphone adaptor. :I
OpenCanvas tells me my last file was Tony vs Raven. um.
i originally thought up these questions for writers, but then i realized that they can really apply to anything - artists, composers, whatever. idk about you guys but i love to talk about my process so yeah
- red: is it hard for you to think up new ideas? list three of your biggest influences.
- orange: what do you do when you’re inspired? do you scream eureka, write the idea down in a notebook, what?
- yellow: what do you do when you’re stuck in a block? list three sources of inspiration when new ideas are scarce.
- green: how do you flesh out an idea? does it take a long time, do you mull over it for hours, or does it come easily? describe the process!
- blue: depending on your form of art, what are some of your favorite ways to characterize, add detail, design, establish a settling, or otherwise elaborate on the piece? are you fond of world-building, or does that pose a problem for you? (customize this question if you’re an artist or otherwise)
- indigo: picture of your workspace!
- violet: describe your work habits. do you eat? do you need music? are you messy or organized? do you keep a notebook? how long can you work at a time? etc.
- silver: what’s the hardest part of a piece for you? (plot, background, etc)
- gold: the easiest?
- black: what is your least favorite part of the creative process?
- white: your favorite?
- rainbow: do you believe in true originality?
- brown: what does it take for you to honestly be proud of something?
- pink: what is the most rewarding part of being a writer, artist, etc?
- magenta: what drives you the most insANE?
It’s really difficult to name things in a different language when you don’t know anything about the language.
That said, if anyone knows how to write ‘Eye of the Sun’ using kanji, and would like to share it, I’d love to marry you.
Guessing you mean Japanese here? XD
太陽の目 is the closest you’ll get, the normal kanji for sun in that setup gives you sunlight instead (日の目).
Come closer, Shido.
Let me kiss you.
Could I, er, get the Romaji for that as well, for I am a bit thick?
That would be “taiyou no me”.